- A male witch was known as a ...
- The Witchcraft Hysteria probably started in this Reverend's kitchen
- The West Indian slave who told ghost stories and confessed to witchcraft
- A type of "evidence" that held that a witch's spirit could leave her body and torment one of her victims.
- A wild emotional outburst - may be individual or mass; abnormal excitement
- As "familiars" Sara Good was accused of having two yellow ...
- Sarah Good's accuser was Ann ...
- Today, Salem Village is known as ..
- Mr. Corey was pressed to death. His first name was ..
- On an accused witch, a wart or blemish was considered the "Mark of the ...
- Sara Good was accused of having signed the Devil's ..
- Sara Good told Reverend Noyes that God would give him blood to . .